Saturday, July 24, 2010

Alice Inspired...

A few photographs and quotes inspired by Alice in wonderland


"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" - Alice Kingsley.


The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
Alice: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


"You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness. " - The Mad Hatter.


"We're all mad here." - The Chesire Cat.


Alice: This is impossible.
The Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.


"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change." - Alice.


"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." - The King.


"Take care of the sense, and the sounds will take care of themselves." - The Duchess.




" I make the path! " - Alice.
(all images found via beauty in everything)


Watch Alice in Wonderland, or even better - go to a library and read the book.

No comments :