Thursday, May 19, 2011

Books

Being home for a short while - means that I can dive into my little book collections that I've missed whilst being away in South Korea. Here are some of my favourites:
Photobucket
Photobucket
The M.I.L.K photography range is a collection of photographs which aims to collate "images portraying humanity’s "Moments of Intimacy, Laughter and Kinship" (M.I.L.K.). The photographs are collected from over 17 000 professional photographers in 164 different countries.

The other series are two of the POST SECRET collections. Post Secret is an online project started by Frank Warren. People from around the world send in their secrets on a postcard to the Post Secret address and every Sunday a variety of new secrets are uploaded onto the Post Secret blog. One of my secret-postcards have made it onto the blog :)


* * * * *
Off to explore Cape Town today with the mike! :) yay!
* * * * *

No comments :