Friday, June 3, 2011

Cape Town Yo.

The Mike, king of Cape Town Tourism is busy writing an experiential travel/tourism piece about showing a friend around Cape Town - I happened to be the lucky 'chosen-one' and got to explore the best parts of the Mother City. And yes... we did all the cool things :)
Photobucket
Amazing coffee at Deluxe on 25 Church Street.
Photobucket
Trip to Earth Fair Food Market at St George's Square. I bought some delicious Mojito Marmalade for my dad. Best thing about this market: Tasters, tasters and more tasters.
Photobucket
Lunch - calamari and pizza at The Brass Bell in Kalk Bay. Yum.
Photobucket
Kalk Bay Modern - Art Gallery on Olympia Street, Kalk Bay.
great things live here. Really.
Photobucket
Cupcakes from Charley's bakery - a family run slice of decadent heaven. Try it.
Photobucket
Trip up Table Mountain in the Cable Car. Fancy, I know.
Photobucket
aaah The Biscuit Mill Market in Woodstock.
gaaaaah. so much of all things amazing and delicious.
I have already decided that I'm moving to Cape Town so that I can live in the Biscuit Mill and make beautiful things to sell and eat gloriously scrumptious things every Saturday.
Done.
Photobucket
Above: Leafy things at the Biscuit Mill. You probably need these organic leaves.
Yip, you do.

Most Pics courtesy of @Mike_Met

No comments :