Tuesday, August 2, 2011

BKFST

I love cereal.
It's pretty much my staple meal- breakfast, lunch and supper. My cereal addiction stems from the fact that I cannot cook but also from the fact that I love breakfast so much that I go to sleep at night, thinking and planning what i'm going to eat when i wake up.

For one week - I took a pic of my breakfast every day beginning July 20:

Photobucket
20.07.2011. This morning I was... woken up by my lovely friends and celebrated my birthday with cake and cupcakes. Cake for breakfast? On your birthday - you are totally allowed.

Photobucket
21.07.2011. This morning I was... Enjoying my lovely smoothie whilst writing thank you letters for my amazing birthday gifts :) (this smoothie tastes way more delicious than it looks)d

Photobucket
22.07.2011. This morning I was... Planning and organising my life and calendar. (as you can see - the huge importance placed on HARRY POTTER PREMIERE. ha)

Photobucket
23.07.2011. This morning I was... Watching Weeds on TV... because if you've ever tried to do anything that requires using your hands whilst trying to eat a grapefruit - you will have discovered that it is not possible. Also, shooting yourself in the eye with grapefruit juice is not that fun.

Photobucket
24.07.2011. This morning I was... More organising and list making and task assigning. (story of my life)

Photobucket
25.07.2011. This morning I was... Just enjoying the rain outside and being thankful that I was eating warm oats and keeping dry. Also being grateful for my favourite coffee mug - Super big and Super awesome.

Photobucket
26.07.2011. This morning I was... Catching up on some blog reading and getting my exercise in by getting up several times to reload my bran-flakes :)

And there you have my little week of breakfast. If that made you drool - then you should definitely check out the BKFST tumblr curated by Diana of Miss Moss and Catherine of Wolf Eyebrows. It will make you so hungry that you will be crying. I promise.

No comments :