Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What if Wednesday


What if you had to pack up your entire life for  the past three and a half years into a tiny box to be shipped home?

Photobucket
(yes. this is my room. it looks just like this.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

this is me.
I'm leaving SoKo at the end of the year. (loud sobbing). And because I have accumulated so much stuff "precious gems" in the three or so years I've been here, I've decided to start shipping some stuff home.
Currently my house is like a giant amusement park. 
but minus the rides and fun stuff.
actually, it's just amusing.

(i wanted to make a new What if Wednesday? header to match the new blog look, but i was too busy procrastinating. see yesterday's post. It will have to wait for it for next week.)

7 comments :

Janine van Staden said...

hahahahaha!! this is funny, but in a sad way, I hope it gets easier along the way! can only imagine how hard it must be! 

loved this post though! ;)

Stephanie said...

i fear the day we decide to move back to SA - i've been here in london for 9 years now!
good luck!

saffakate.blogspot.com said...

I've spent the past 7 years moving from Maine -> London -> SA -> Surrey -> SA -> London -> New York.
Yeh, this cartoon is the story of my life!
 

Che Kershaw said...

oh wow. boxes of death. 

Beingbrazen said...

Good luck packing up :)

Jacci Hall said...

good luck with the packing. 
i can only imagine how much packing there must be for a collector of fine objects (that's you!) to pack :)

Lauren Hayward said...

that's what happens to me when i pack for holiday. everything screams in tini tiny little voices and you can ignore them, till you open your accessory drawer and BOOM MAJESTIC VOICE MUST BE PACKED IN