Sunday, January 15, 2012

7 things Sunday

Photobucket
I haven't been able to do regular blog-posts with being on the travel. Today is my last day in South Korea after three and a half years of teaching here. We fly out of Incheon at 3pm on a flight of death and arrive in South Africa on Monday. Here is a list of 7 things I will miss about Korea.

  1. Kimchi, Kimbap, Chumchee-jiggae... delicious.
  2. The hair-accessories, shoes, clothes, earrings and fashion in general.
  3. Starbucks on every corner.
  4. The amazing, quirky, awesome stationery.
  5. The uber-fast internet.
  6. The random and hilarious conversations that occur when you're communicating in half-korean, half-english, mostly sign-language.
  7. The wonderful chingus/friends that I have made during my three and a half years being here.

    I will miss you all. 

6 comments :

Little Miss Medic said...

Good luck for the flight home. I am sure it will result in an entertaining post/cartoon. I do the shorter version in less than 2 weeks....meep!

Nat said...

Hey there! Just found your blog via Bailey... really interested in your posts about Vietnam and Cambodia as I'm travelling there in April :-)
Hope your trip back too SA was not too painful...

Rooikat said...

where to next??? What's the plans when u back in SA? 

Che Strawberries said...

i have some teaching prac to do in SA and then.... who knows!? :)

Che Strawberries said...

ah YAY! :) im sure you will have an AMAZING time in Cambodia and Vietnam! Where are you going? I will be posting some more pics soon! :)

Che Strawberries said...

eee!! good luck for the flight of death! my flight wasn't too bad so I hope yours is also pain-free! :)