Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun Fact Friday!

 photo funfacts_zps6989df08.jpg
Here's another edition of FUN FACT FRIDAY! 
A quick read to make you more smug smarter than all your friends tonight:

 photo funfact1_zps6fbb6f4b.jpg
and for old times sake - 
 photo funfact2_zps4e1230d4.jpg
go ahead and sing - I know you want to.

* * * * * * *


 photo funfact3_zps0f889c0e.jpg
fries?

* * * * * * * 
 photo funfact4_zpsc3461a5b.jpg
I would like to meet this landlord.

* * * * * 

 photo funfact5_zpsfe012433.jpg
sneaking Viet Congs.

HEY GUYS!!
Remember that time I was inside the VIETCONG TUNNELS?!

 photo funfacttunnel_zpse0ca1fd6.jpg
(above: that is the smile of "I'm-very-glad-there-are-no-soda-cans-lying-about")

 photo tunnels5_zps21986307.jpg
yeah, that was great.

until I needed more oxygen.

* * * * *

 photo funfact6_zpsd9f78837.jpg

Killer bees.

* * * * * *

 photo funfact7_zps47bf2376.jpg
I'd totally do that.

Ps: As you may notice - I have drawn this prisoner with a moustache - 
because, in my opinion - anyone with a moustache is a potential criminal.


AHEM, HUSBAND.

 photo photo_zpse84e5dab.jpg

And that concludes the FUN FACTS for TODAY!

* * * * * * *
I know - it's an abridged version for today because I'm taking the day "away from the computer" to prepare some goodies for my first market! (23 Nov, Wimbledon - come buy my shit). 
I can't wait to share more with you about that soon! YAY!
x


3 comments :

Wonderland Clothing said...

Thats actually crazy about the dinosaurs!

Keri Bainborough said...

Those bees are such meanies.

Abby said...

Those bees sound psycho! Also just looking at that Vietnam hole makes me so claustrophobic.

xoxo One Stiletto At a Time fashion and beauty blog