Monday, January 6, 2014

My husband fondled another woman and I watched

Over the past few months, I have really been getting the husband into the whole Masterchef series thing - we have been watching the Australian season together and I literally have literally not known what to do with myself since the season has ended (I used literally twice in that sentence - it's legit.) For those new to this blog - I would like to mention that I cannot cook, at all - but don't take my word for it - see for yourself - that time I tried to boil an egg in the microwave. For Warren, watching Masterchef is about "getting some new tips", for me watching Masterchef is basically synonymous with watching a blood-pressured-war-time drama - because that is exactly the environment that the kitchen is for me.
A few weeks ago husband sent me a text message on his way home from work to say

Him: I have got SUCH a surprise for you tonight!
Me: Yeah - I know exactly what it is.
Him: No, you couldn't possibly know what it is.
Me: Yep. I absolutely do. It's a giant rack of lamb.
Him: Wow. Of ALL the things you could possibly have guessed... how on earth did you know that was it?!

You see,

What the husband has failed to realise, is that for the last three months, I have been quietly subliminally messaging him - Derren Brown style. Every single time we have seen a juicy looking rack of lamb being cooked up on Masterchef I have proclaimed, "MY! NOW THAT LOOKS SO TASTY!" or... "Oh no!! He didn't let his rack of lamb rest! I bet you would NEVER make that mistake, would you dear?!" (See what I did there?). I have gone so far as to subliminally message this idea into the husband's head while he is in the most receptive of dream-states -
 photo lamb16_zps8b6f2d6f.jpg

So,  when he so very proudly announced that "HE HAD DECIDED TO COOK US UP A JUICY RACK OF LAMB!"
I was not at all surprised, because,
obviously -
I planned the whole thing.

 photo lamb4_zps61558da5.jpg

So husband set about to cook us up some juicy rack of lamb! And it was juicy indeed!

 photo lamb2_zpsb5ebeeaf.jpg

The Warr first set about making the meat rub/paste thing - rosemary and mustard seeds and some salt and pepper and some other olive oil and cumin. (I think).

 photo lamb3_zpscfb6fdef.jpg
I put on my very awesome apron (painted for me by one of my friend's, Paddy - as an engagement gift) and set about drinking the wine.

 photo lamb5_zps842e0842.jpg
 photo lamb11_zps9a6f2eae.jpg
At one point, I decided to throw caution to the wind, throw off my apron and decided to "help" and while the husband had his back turned, I thought I would just toss on some chilis into the pan that Husband had going.

Now, Let me give you a VERY handy cooking tip:


Throwing raw chili onto a dry heat pan will incur the EXACT same effect as spraying a whole cannister of anti-burglar pepper spray in your kitchen. We choked, coughed and spluttered our way to the windows to try and let in fresh air and we spent the rest of the evening literally sneezed and nursing our watering-eyes.
I was banned from the kitchen after that.

Which was obviously also my plan.

Husband took control of everything.
Which is of course, the very manly and attractive thing to do. Even the little lady potatoes were itching for a bit of handling from the hands of Chef Warren ala-husband-extra-ordinaire -

 photo lamb9_zpsaeccb4f0.jpg
And he rubbed up those lady potatoes like they didn't know what hit 'em

 photo lamb6_zps95157e83.jpg
Everyone in the kitchen was very admirning of his great cooking skills. (And by everyone, I mean - me, and the potatoes)

And let me just say -

that man -
He produced the goods:
 photo lamb10_zpsd656f6a5.jpg photo lamb12_zpsc8c07f0a.jpg photo lamb14_zps567fd712.jpg photo lamb15_zpsb55bdef9.jpg photo lamb13_zps188e67c5.jpg

Red wine, lamb racks and Mastercheffing for the win!
A night of super great success,
If I do say so myself!


19 comments :

Dee Kershaw said...

Well done Warren. ..I know Che had NOTHING to do with the meal. . Hope you left washing up to her!

Keri Bainborough said...

Now I'm hungry xxx

Gemma Roberts said...

WOAH!!!!


fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

Wonderland Clothing said...

can i come over please?!

Che Kershaw said...

for sure! bring chili. :P

Che Kershaw said...

Che had EVERYTHING to do with the meal - since it was her subliminal messaging that did the trick... and yes... she was left with the dishes... maybe. :) x

Che Kershaw said...

come over!

Che Kershaw said...

it was WOAH indeed!

Lee-Ann Lipman said...

Oh Che, I'm loving the little cartoons over the pictures! Do more of those please :)

GeeGee said...

Okay so I skipped over the meat photos but I think the potato on the spoon being rubbed is now my favourite ever photo of a potato

P.S ALSO MARRIED SOUTHAFRICAN NOW!! eeeeee!!

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha - I shall indeed! :)

Che Kershaw said...

hahaha favourite photo ever of a potato. I feel like I need a medal or something else gold plated. :) YAY FOR MARRYING SOUTH AFRICANS - they make the BEST husbands - speaking from experience :)

eva said...

Am so grateful to lord masuka for what he has done for me,At first i thought he was a scam and also thinking if i was doing the right,But when i decided to contact him i told him my problem he laughed and told me that everything will be okay within 48hours,So i decided to give it a try in which i contacted him he told me that i should remove all taught from my mind and be happy,Really on the second day i just got a cal from someone.The person was weeping then i decided to ask who was i speaking to then he called his name Richard i was shocked i asked him what happened he said he is really sorry for what he has done to me for the past 3years for leaving me alone.That i should please forgive him that he will make it up with me.So then i said let him come over which he did as he was coming he got me a new car and also said i should have access to his account top prove to me that he will never leave me for anything now we are bought together and we are going to celebrate this leave in any country of my choice,Which we are preparing for.Now we are together and he can't do without me, friends am so grateful to lord masuka for bringing back happiness to my life.i swear with my life lordmasuka hes is a man to trust you can contact him on his private mail lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his personal line +2347053105287 My name is eva from USA

Becky Amstrong said...

i have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 3months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Magbu and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his email Address reunitingexspell@gmail.com i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness.. Becky

lovespell said...

MELISSA is my name i want to thank Dr Okun for the love spell he cast for me that brought
my ex boyfriend back to me within 2days. and also i want to thank all
the client of his that he has helped that shared the good testimonies i
saw about him that made me to contact him, the love spell Dr Okun did
for me was really good it made my ex boyfriend to be committed to me and
now he treat me with so much love and respect ever since he came back
to me. I want to say Dr Okun is a man to really on because i know he can
fix your broken relationship just the way he fixed mine and others of
his client, just reach him for help in case you need his help on okuntemple@gmail.com

Vivian Wyane said...

great thanks to the great Dr. UDO who helped me in times of sorrow and
in getting my ex boyfriend back for me.
my name is Vivian, and i am from u.k, i am 22 years old getting my ex
back was a very difficult task for me for two years in the sense of that i
have tried many solution and all seems to be in Vail but one day i heard a
group of people of discussing about this great spell caster named Dr UDO
and i also go to him but surprising he was the one that told me my problem
and i was really surprised about this.
then he decided to help me by performing a spell service and after he
has castes the spell he told me to wait for 3 days and on the 4 days on a
glorious morning i heard a knocked on my door post and to my greatest
surprised when i opened the door i met my ex kneeling in front of me
begging for my return and i was happy and surprised about this and also to
say a great thanks to the great doctor UDO for helping me.
interested viewers should kindly contact him on this email address (udosolutioncenter@outlook.com ) contact him and forget your sorrow no
more.
a man to be trusted.......... thanks
signed: Vivian*.

Vivian Wyane said...

great thanks to the great Dr. UDO who helped me in times of sorrow and
in getting my ex boyfriend back for me.
my name is Vivian, and i am from u.k, i am 22 years old getting my ex
back was a very difficult task for me for two years in the sense of that i
have tried many solution and all seems to be in Vail but one day i heard a
group of people of discussing about this great spell caster named Dr UDO
and i also go to him but surprising he was the one that told me my problem
and i was really surprised about this.
then he decided to help me by performing a spell service and after he
has castes the spell he told me to wait for 3 days and on the 4 days on a
glorious morning i heard a knocked on my door post and to my greatest
surprised when i opened the door i met my ex kneeling in front of me
begging for my return and i was happy and surprised about this and also to
say a great thanks to the great doctor UDO for helping me.
interested viewers should kindly contact him on this email address (udosolutioncenter@outlook.com ) contact him and forget your sorrow no
more.
a man to be trusted.......... thanks
signed: Vivian*.

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone in this forum, My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted A spell caster called Dr Laco I explained all my problem to him . In just 3 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster Dr laco i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again. you may contact him via (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is (lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Priest Ajigar for i never thought any thing could make my husband come back to me as his wife again after he broke up with me and left to settle down with another woman who never Knew how we both suffered and share feelings together in USA but thank God today i was lucky to see this great spell caster on a site after seeing a lots of testimony and good work he have done in the lives of people helping them to get their ex,husbands and wife renewing their relationship i was convinced and i contacted him and just in 3 days after the spell was casted my beloved husband came looking for me and right now we are together again and he is taking care of me and the little kids as his responsibilities and family.I advice today if you are looking for a real and powerful spell caster just know that Priest Ajigar is a very powerful and a genuine spell caster and he don't do dark or black magic here is his email(priestajigarspells@live.com)

Beatrix Harvey