Sunday, March 2, 2014

7 things Sunday

whatif photo whatif.jpg

7 Things I'm grateful for this week.

  1. Another successful Photo Hunt event at Southbank yesterday and meeting a whole stash of awesome new people!
  2. Some amazing yoga classes that I've had during this week. I've loved putting into practice the things I learnt at the workshop I went to last Saturday.
  3. Having an amazing husband, who is so dedicated and supportive of everything I do. I'm eternally grateful for that.
  4. A little bit more sunshine in London this week! YAY SPRING!
  5. Some more Etsy Sales this week - so thankful for the support.
  6. New music on my playlists - will share some soon!
  7. Two new wedding guestbooks that should be arriving this week - it's always so exciting to see the books in print! (And then {obvs} the joy of packaging them up for the brides!)
What have you been grateful for this week?

No comments :